MaxUpgrades offers FBDIMMs for Apple Mac Pro Model ID 3,1 , memory modules operating at high speed 800 MHz or 667 Mhz (Mac Pro Systems) . MaxUpgrades allows heat generated from memory chips and Advance Memory Buffer to be effectively disspated while keeping the temperature of the memory module under operating limits.
|Memory Upgrades for Mac Pros [Nehalem] Intel Xeon March 2009|
• Maximum Surface Area for Optimum Heat Dissipation.
• Precision Machined Aluminum HeatSink.
• Unique mounting for uniform pressure distribution.
• Lowest Thermal resistance between DRAM Chips (FBGA) and HeatSink for optimized heat transfer.
• Designed for fluctuating Memory Module temperature variations. (Heat Load)
• Step HeatSink design to incorporate thickness variation of AMB and FBGA (RAM Chips.
• HeatSink Surface Treated to minimize Thermal Resistance between HeatSink surface and Ambient to maximize heat transfer.
|SZ-FB800ECC2GBX2AS|| 4GB kit (2GBx2) DDR2 PC2-6400: Fully Buffered • ECC • DDR2-800 for Mac Pro Model ID 3,1